Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving in Vermont.

We had a fabulous turkey day this year, we actually got to celebrate twice which is always a plus. I mean really, the more food the better.

On actual Thanksgiving, I was slaving away at the nursing home so I came home to eat at the neighbors apartment. It was very nice to come home, change, and eat. Without having to do one bit of work. My favorite kind of holiday.

The next morning we headed out to Vermont to celebrate the holiday weekend with my brother,  sister-in-law, and friends Matthew and Liz. They have a fabulous house and a crazy golden-doodle named Silas. We mostly ate and drank and had a lazy weekend watching football on the couch. We had such a great time, and it was topped off by a huge thanksgiving feast and a little bit of snow.

Also, can I talk about how jealous I am of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical center. It looks like a convention center, that happens to take care of sick people. I mean, its got nothing on The Maine General, Waterville campus….but still pretty fabulous. They even have a bank inside. and a travel agency. you know, just in case you need to plan a trip before you have your gallbladder taken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment