Friday, July 23, 2010

I need a J.O.B.


Its a rough life












Abbys new winter jacket.


Things I have decided this week:

1.I should stop treating my dog like a child, these pictures below will give an account of what a week is like in the life of princess abbylicious of augustus.

2.Maine drivers enjoy flicking people off, while merging onto the highway.

3. I should suck it up and not cry when the movie theater tells you that your gift cards expired THE. DAY. BEFORE. Also, $7.00 is just ridiculous for a movie. You should walk away from the 72 year old woman selling tickets with your head held high when you refuse to pay that much.

4. When I get old I need to be in a nursing home that allows alcohol. At my job interview yesterday the nurse manager told me that the residents can drink, if they have a prescription from the doctor. I thought this was awesome.

5.Funky Dunky is the best OPI nail polish color ever.

6.Netflix streaming is the best invention ever. This week I enjoyed "Forrest Gump", "Fried Green Tomatoes" and "St. Elmos Fire". Via regular netflix I watched "G.I Joe, Return of the Cobra "(or whatever its called). A truly Oscar winning performance by Channing Tatum, really he should just stand there and not speak.

7. Going back to dorm style laundry is not fun after having your own beautiful Whirlpool washer and dryer for 3 years. Other peoples dryer lint makes me want to vomit. Wtf do these people put in the dryer?? And WHY do I have to scrape it off of the vent thing?

8. That is all for now. We are going to Camden, ME today. A coastal town that should have some fun stuff to do. of course, the pup will be joining us! But for now, here are some pictures of our deprived pup.


Abby goes outside to play with friends, and finds the only mud puddle to lay in. This is her guilty face. Please note the mud smear on the side of the tub.
We go get ice cream and obviously Abby gets one too.
ps- So i spent hours trying to figure out the formatting for this stupid thing, it wouldn't let me put the pictures where i want them. How do all you blog people out there make your blogs cute? I'm over this current background, and layout. Please help! Im willing to pay a little bit of money to make this more functional/cute. This is beginning to drive me crazy.







3 comments:

  1. I despise movie prices. I actually paid $13, THIRTEEN DOLLARS, to see Toy Story 3 in 3D...I would like to think this was an effort on the part of the ticket woman to pocket a few extra bucks. Why is it that 72 year old women all work at movie theaters? Missing my Maine family this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky Dunky is, by far, the best OPI color there is. Good thing you won it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first picture of Abby! You are too funny! I read allt he post and just crack up laughing. Wesley was giving me weird looks so I made him read them... he laughed too! My favorite is the Wal-Mart trip!!!

    ReplyDelete