Saturday, June 19, 2010

We have arrived

After 3 days, 1,200 miles, 5 books on tape, 2 hotels, the New Jersey Turnpike, $150 of toll fees and one traumatized dog we have arrived at our new apartment in Waterville, ME. I sit here in my new living room surrounded by boxes watching TV. We have our priorities strait, the cable was hooked up the first day we were here by 9am. We didn't have our bed set up yet and I still don't know where most of my underwear is packed but we have 300 channels at our disposal. After realizing that I am an idiot and there is no way I could take my licensing exam next Thursday I woke up early this morning to study and then decided it would just be a better idea to reschedule the exam. So with that already accomplished for the day I figured now was as good a time as any to start by blog. Oh, and I got our Netflix account set up, I'm telling you priorities folks.
Before anyone gets too excited about this thing, I should let y'all know. I cannot spell or edit, and most of the time these posts will be lame. As I have discovered in the last 96 hours, I'm pretty sure nothing too exciting happens here. I enjoy adding commas where they do not belong. I think it keeps things interesting. Also, I really enjoy run on sentences.
I'm thinking I better go start some laundry, down the hall, in our dorm style laundry room before I get going on this thing. Im pretty excited about my next idea for a post, it involves Walmart and Patrick wanting to punch a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment